1999-04 Ford Mustang Scoops by Xenon

12704_05_99_04_Mustang_QuarterWindow

Xenon is proud to announce our New Scoop Line for the 1999-04 Mustang.  Our design team has developed a Great Looking Quarter Window Scoop, C-Scoop, and Hood Scoop for this application.  We are currently shipping this product.  Please visit our dealer locator to find a distributor in your area.

12720_99_04_Mustang_CScoops

Xenon’s unique designs accentuate the vehicles style and enhances the bold look of the Mustang.  Our Hood Scoop is designed as a tape on application and is an appearance versus functioning scoop.  There is no cutting or drilling with Xenon’s hood scoop line.

12701_1999_04_Mustang_Hood Scoop

Order your Xenon Scoops today.  We offer a complete line of scoops for the 1999-09 Mustangs.  Please visit us soon for more exciting Mustang Products.

Comments

1. Carmack
    March 2nd, 2009 | 10:03 pm

Really like. Send me a price sheet so I can order. Thanks

2. Dennis
    April 2nd, 2009 | 2:21 pm

Where can I find these? I would like to install them on my stang A.S.A.P.!!!

3. body kits
    June 24th, 2009 | 6:53 pm

These scoops really make this Mustang stand out from every other Mustang. Really good design.

4. April 16th, 2011 | 1:13 pm

Awesome scoops. I’m actually thinking of pimping my Hyundai Accent. ;)

5. logan h
    March 14th, 2012 | 1:41 pm

i would like to see an order sheet with the prices via email

6. Richard ulloa
    April 13th, 2012 | 7:20 pm

I would like to know the prices to these items. And if I can get a email showing All the mustang parts that you guys carry for mustangs.or if I can get a catalog with prices. Thanks

7. ron
    May 14th, 2012 | 9:13 am

GOOD MORNING I HAVE A99 MUSTANG I BOUGHT A HOOD SCOOP P/N12701 BUT HAVE MISS PLACED MOUNTING THE HARDWARE IS IT 2 SIDED 3M TAPE ONLY. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE . RON

8. May 14th, 2012 | 12:08 pm

For any questions you have with any of our parts, installation or any assistance we may provide you, please contact us at sales@teamxenon.com or by phone at 800.999.8753.

9. Michael Siegelbaum
    September 7th, 2013 | 7:16 pm

I have a 99 Mustang 4.6 im thinking of supercharging it what is the best exhaust performance size, brand and is there some that i should stay away from.for this and if I dont what is the best performance size and brand for exhaust?